Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Easter...

My Easter post last year was a collection of links to a number of pictures, some more appropriate than others, but all meant to be entertaining on some level or other. That same post linked to a picture of some bunny girls and to this day, the Google Image search for "bunnies" remains the top reason people arrive here from search engines.

They must be very disappointed and not to mention persistent - I looked for it today and even with safe search off, I couldn't find it amongst 40 pages.

Anyway, here's this year's cute bunny picture discovered on my travels around the web this morning



As a more typical gesture from me, I ask you all again to check out the bunnies on the Angry Alien website. Jennifer Shiman has created a load of animated film parodies, 20 at the last count, each re-enacted in 30 seconds by bunnies and all both very clever and very funny. I've linked to them from this blog pretty much since day one, but another shameless plug won't go amiss. I should also thank Wayne who told me about them in the first place.

So take a look, have a laugh and have a very Happy Easter...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you made me go all girlie and aww at the bunnies.

delcatto said...

Let's see...gas mark 5, some extra carrots and the pastry for the pie crusts.Those pie dishes look like cups Sean, you'll never squeeze a whole bunny in one and have room for gravy.

p.s, Only joking for any kiddies looking in...Or animal rights activists.