Friday, April 21, 2006

It had to happen...

I've been writing this blog for over 18 months and to date I'd managed quite happily to avoid being tagged. Well I've finally been caught and Cherrypie is the guilty party. I already have a link on here to a list of 30 things about me, but let's see if I can get through this without cheating.

The instructions are "First post your six random things about yourself, then you go to six other blogs and let them know they are tagged and to find the details on your blog."


1. As a child I wrote a letter to the BBC complaining that they took Top of the Pops to cover World Cup football. I'm still not much of a football fan but these days would prefer to watch that than the crap that seems to reside in the charts.

2. I was left in my pushchair on Southsea common as my mother turned and fled from an on-coming hovercraft.

3. I was also left in my pram outside Dingles department store when Mum actually lived out the sitcom sketch of getting home from the shops thinking "I'm sure I've forgotten something"

4. I didn't leave home until I was 27 - I suppose I should have got the hint from 2 & 3

5. I have a small birthmark that not many people know about and even fewer have seen

6. Despite my propensity for beer consumption, at home I've had a cupboard full of wines, spirits and beer since before Christmas - bring on barbie season!


So there you go. Fascinating eh? Many of my readers & commenters don't have blogs of their own (yet), but I'll pass the baton onto Declan, Richard, Woja, Jeremy, Phil and Little Sis...

1 comment:

Cherrypie said...

Sorry for inflicting that on you. I hope it didn't drag up too many traumatic memories of being abandoned as a child. x