Saturday, April 15, 2006

Good intentions...

Today was supposed to be my busy day; time to work my way through the list of outstanding chores and catch up on the inevitable sleep required after a day on the beer yesterday.

However, despite the quantity of alcohol consumed yesterday I was up with the larks this morning and had managed to get out to the local Tesco and back before 7:30.

By 12:30, I'd just about cleared the list. Laundry done, house hoovered, hot cross buns made, spicy fruit loaf whirring round the bread machine as I write, bought some garden furniture, renewed my car insurance and the conditions outside are still too wet to consider mowing the lawn of trimming the hedges.

I thought I'd take a bit of time out to catch up on the blogs, but on the first one I've read I see that Delcatto is out for a few beers this afternoon so I may have to re-evaluate my plans...

No comments: