Friday, March 25, 2005

Normal service has been resumed...

I'm pleased to report that Wednesday evening's incident was obviously a one-off and last night's capacity was back to the usual ridiculous standards, although I didn't quite manage to stay long enough to hear the time bell ring. Still, there's all weekend to get back into training.

So Easter is upon us and I ought to have found something topical to blog about. Kiddies minds will be filled with thoughts of chocolate, Mums will be busy planning the for a traditional roast dinner for Sunday, whilst Dads (and in my case, uncles) minds will be filled with thoughts of chicks and bunnies.

The more righteous amongst us will also be partaking in religious celebrations. As one of my uncles once famously said "Why do they have to bring religion into everything?"

Whatever your preference, I hope you have a very enjoyable Easter.

In the meantime, in the words of Scaryduck, "One way ticket to hell please..."

No comments: