Monday, March 28, 2005

It's about time...

I've been trying to find a way to crowbar a link in to The Human Clock since I stumbled across it a few weeks ago. They always say that the best ideas are the simple ones and this struck me as a typical example of "I wish I'd thought of that first".

While I'm shamelessly linking to recent finds, I frequently find these graphics on blogs stating what percentage of good or evil they are supposed to be, apparently based on various text patterns within your blog content. Well, I've tried to be fairly honest since I started this blog and although have been prone to the occasional rant, I think I've had some good things to say along the way too. The verdict?
This site is certified 71% GOOD by the Gematriculator This site is certified 29% EVIL by the Gematriculator
Well it could have been a lot worse.

Like a lot of you, I spend a lot of time sat here waiting for my pages to load and have often wondered if there was an effective way of speeding things up. Seems like these guys have found it.

There are many people over the years who have questioned my ability in picking up the members of our fairer sex and of course, I couldn't possibly comment. However, here is someone who made me feel a bit better about my recent level of achievement.

The next site is from our friends across the pond and is another that has apparently been around for a while, but it made me think twice about credit card security over here. A variety of credit card companies have battled against one another over the years touting for my business, but fortunately, I hardly ever use the things. Having read about this prank, perhaps it's just as well. Or, perhaps it would be fun to play?

Finally, in the bottom left of the site you will see I have been busy establishing my official link whore status by signing up to any web-ring or directory that I thought might be interested. Unfortunately however, if I'm really going to get these hit counts up there is no real substitute for original content...

No comments: