Monday, March 21, 2005

Beginner's luck...

(I said I'd post something Lisa...)

Had a great time out this evening with Steve, Lisa and Daniel at the Cleethorpes Bowl. I would have usually posted a link at this point but they don't appear to have a website, so imagine the Hollywood Bowl, reduce it to a fraction of the size, remove any "auditorium type stuff" and replace it with 16 ten pin bowling lanes, a bar, a cafe and there you go.

I don't really go in for the competitive thing (ask anyone who was in our 2003/4 Tap pool team) so I wasn't at all surprised to score lowest in the first game. I was, however, astounded to win the second one. Although at a staggering 162 points, I suspect that the day-job isn't under significant threat.

As promised I will now confirm in writing that it is only the 3rd time I have ever played.

So now you know it must be true - you've read it on the internet...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've only been to the Cleethorpes Bowl twice, totally loved it and am deffo going again very soon :)