Friday, March 04, 2005

Mum's the word...

Well I've found something to blog about every day for the past week, but I'm taking a break now for a couple of days as I'm away for the weekend.

This year, I've decided that instead of the usual flowers, meal and goodies I'm taking Mum away for the weekend to spend a couple of days "darn sarf" chez Little Sis. I thought it a much more appropriate gift to afford her the chance to spend the day with both of her "children", but probably more importantly in her eyes, both of her grandchildren too. I must admit, I'm quite looking forward to it myself.

So there you have it - no rants, no crap poetry, no corny humour, no lousy puns (sorry Woja), just genuine sentiment.

Happy Mothers Day to all of you Mums out there this Sunday...

2 comments:

woja said...

Knowing your Mother, as I do, she throughly deserves it.

Anonymous said...

I hope ya mum enjoyed herself and the time with her family. Yep ya mum is a wonderful person, very nice and smiley :)