Thursday, November 23, 2006

Many Happy Returns...

I can hardly believe that today the blog has reached it's 2nd birthday, or that the picture I found is a perfect match for the one used in the last blog birthday post



For as long as I can remember, I've never been successful at keeping a diary or journal for either personal or business purposes (except for Outlook, without which I would now be shamefully helpless). That said, here we are and thankfully my muse shows no signs of deserting me just yet, so I guess I'll keep it going for now.

The observant among you may have noticed that I've stopped the "special" posts every time the counter passes another 1000; not that I'm not extremely grateful for your continued interest, but simply because I thought it had become way too corny (even by my standards).

However, this special occasion provides me with an excellent opportunity to thank all the visitors over the last two years and here's hoping I can keep providing you all with many happy returns...

3 comments:

delcatto said...

Happy second blogday!
Now that your offspring is two, does this mean you'll have to attend these govt. parenting classes to avoid Seany Jnr gets an Asbo?

The Quacks of Life said...

happy second blogday Sean

Seany said...

Thanks guys!

I like the ASBO idea, perhaps it's time to back away from my usual laid back approach in favour of chasing an anti-social blog order...