Monday, May 15, 2006

Reasons to be cheerful...

One...

My little nephew is celebrating his 2nd birthday today. It sounds like he's had a good day although he's a bit overwhelmed by the sudden influx of presents and extra attention. As I explained to Little Sis this evening, you have to give the poor little fella a chance - he'd only just got used to being one.

Two...

With my first week of the new healthy regime complete (destined to last at least a couple more days) I have lost just over two pounds, my BMI has dropped a point and body fat percentage has dropped by just over one percent. Cherrypie will be relieved to hear that I have no idea (or interest) whether my urine PH level has changed or not! Newsflash just in - guess to went to the pub for an hour after work tonight and drank no more than a glass of J20? By the way, if you're looking in Dave, thanks again for the parasol (readers please note - the parasol was for my garden not the soft drink)

Three...

The new hard disk caddy is up and running, I've discovered a veritable treasure trove of wonderful forgotten goodies and I've only had the chance to glance briefly through one disk. One particular which I must get onto a CD and into the car is a heavy metal ABBA tribute album - has to be heard to be believed.


Finally, thanks should go to Chris Evans for playing Ian Drury's "What a Waste" on his drive time show this evening which in a typically roundabout way got my grey cells working on tonight's post...

1 comment:

delcatto said...

"Why donchya get back into bed..."