Saturday, April 02, 2005

There's no justice...

Admittedly, it's been a bit of a quiet week on the blogging front since Monday with only a couple of contributions, but out of curiosity this afternoon I thought a I'd pay a return visit to the Gematriculator site. If the results are calculated according to page content and this week the content has changed, I ought to get a different result. The verdict?

This site is certified 68% GOOD by the Gematriculator This site is certified 32% EVIL by the Gematriculator

That hardly seems fair. Since the last test, I have waffled innocuously on the merits of corned beef and having seen a particularly moving campaign video, urged people to sign up to a very worthwhile charitable cause. I even avoided the great temptation of the "April Fool" posting but now my site is 3% more evil than it was before.

So my quest today is to drink as much Hobgoblin as humanly possible, steal sweets from small children, shout abuse at passing elderly folk, perhaps take a piss through somone's letterbox and generally make as much commotion as possible on my return to bed. Completely out of character I agree, but the theory is that if I tell you all about it in a forthcoming blog, it will be interesting to see how the results change...

No comments: