Monday, April 11, 2005

Goody two shoes...

Thanks to a link I found on Birdman's blog last night, I'm feeling quite pleased with myself this evening because I have:

~ provided 1.1 cups of staple food to the hungry
~ funded the preservation of 11.4 square feet of endangered rainforest
~ helped provide critical health services to over 1000 children
~ helped fund free mammograms for women in need
~ provided food & care to an animal in a shelter
~ helped provide books for children in need.

All in the last five minutes. I did the same yesterday and will probably do the same tomorrow.

What did it cost me? In monetary terms, nothing - just less than five minutes of my time which isn't worth a lot after 5pm (and not that much before). In fact, it's probably the most valuable five minutes I've spent all day.

How? Take a look here and click yourselves silly.

That is of course unless you had more important plans for the next five minutes...

No comments: