Thursday, April 14, 2005

Strike...

Last Wednesday I posted on here about a night out ten pin bowling where we had such an unpleasant time, I felt moved to put pen to paper or more accurately, fingers to keyboard.

Shock news just in... I received a completely unexpected reply yesterday. An extremely apologetic and articulate letter providing quite understandable reasons for each element of my complaint, except for the attitude of three individual people of which they intend to investigate further.

In the light of such a prompt and professional response, there's a good chance now that they will get our custom back again and I will supress my initial urges to post the fine details of our complaints either to the local paper, or on here where they could have had some worldwide bad press.

Everyone is entitled to an off-day, but a little training in the basic principles of Customer Service would have avoided any of this unpleasantness in the first place...

No comments: