Monday, April 25, 2005

Commuting monotony...

By means of passing the time on my daily commute I am slowly running out of ideas for things to spot having found numerous bridges, rivers, churches, villages, speed cameras, maniacal car drivers, lonely HGV drivers who travel in pairs side by side for miles and of course, magpies.

My latest targets are slogans on vehicles, by which I mean real ones, not "Also available in white"or "I wish my wife was this dirty". My only criteria is that they have to show a bit more imagination than "Bert's Fresh Grimsby Fish". Two of my current favourites are:

Business Express (carriers)
"A promise means nothing until it's delivered"

Atlet Ltd (fork lifts)
"The best trucks in the British aisles"

Until I see any better examples, I guess I'll settle for watching where the hell I'm going...

No comments: