Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Happy Birthday dear family...

It's fast approaching the time when I get to do the whole Christmas shopping thing all over again.

Now even though I try to be organised, I don't buy my Christmas presents eight months in advance. It's just that apparently, whenever the stork has ever decided to drop a little bundle of joy in connection with our family, it would appear he only passes over during one month of the year. Let me explain:

29th April - Dad's Birthday
15th May - little Nephew's first birthday
22nd May - little Sis' birthday (she's a few more than one)
27th May - Mum's birthday (apparently she's had twenty more than one)
30th May - Brother-in-law's birthday

It seems there is only me and my adorable little niece who had the decency to spread the birthdays about the year at all and anyone who has been following this blog from the very beginning will recall the fun I had shopping for everybody's presents last Christmas. I might even tempt fate and have another go at an internet shopping fest.

I must also make a note to see whether there really is nothing on the TV during August...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

load of balls said the vicar to fatima-they are on family tax credit