Monday, April 25, 2005

Search results...

I must confess that I frequently keep an eye on the main search engines, just to see how easily this blog can be found, a case of blog-ego I guess.

As of today, a Google search for "Seany" places me second in the results, whereas searching for "Seany blog" not only links to me from the first result, but so do all but one of the others on the first page.

I also look out for the searches that lead people here. Plenty for "Seany" as you would expect, there's quite a bit of interest in magpie rhymes, but rather disturbingly this weekend, people have arrived here looking for pictures and videos of a certain athlete "taking an unexpected break" during the London marathon - all I did was rant about it.

Although depending on what you believe, I suppose that was a no.1 or no.2 posting of a different variety...

No comments: