Wednesday, April 06, 2005

On the run...

It seems like ages since I was last clogging up the blogosphere with my rubbish, but apparently my last post was Monday morning, shortly after which the whole Blogger dashboard and commenting thing appeared to pack up completely. I know my post was a bit crap but I hope there's no connection.

I took the day off Monday to take delivery of the 21st Century's equivalent of a medieval torture device - yes, the Reebok treadmill has arrived. Sorry, I can't resist another show-off picture, although mine has the updated techy console. Regrettably, the equipment arrived without the model from my previous post, so I'll have to keep working on the thing until I can attract a real one of my own. Following my weigh in, percentage body fat calculation and BMI reading on Monday morning, that could well mean that I'll have to go into hiding for anything up to 376 years. I was dripping with sweat just unpacking and assembling the thing which surely ought to constitute a workout of it's own.

For some bizarre reason (no suggestions thank you), it reminds me of another one of my favourite letters to Viz on the subject of keep fit that went along the lines of

"I've just bought that new Cindy Crawford workout video and it's f*cking amazing - I've only had it three days and I've already got a right arm like Arnold Schwarzenegger"...

No comments: