Saturday, July 15, 2006

And on that note...

For some inexplicable reason this morning I arose at the crack of dawn and had an irresistable urge to have a good thrash. Not that you filthy minded individuals, I mean I unpacked this for the first time since I moved house:



I must have spent a good hour playing around loads of old favourite riffs and quite honestly I'd forgotten how much fun it is. Especially with the assistance of this:



I suppose whilst I'm showing off my musical wares, I also ought to include my much loved (yet recently neglected) acoustic



In fact, if you know where to look, there is a rare photo on here somewhere of me on stage singing and playing that one.

Back to this morning, in the interest of keeping the neighbours happy, the outputs were restricted to my headphones. I've said before how I don't particularly like playing in front of an audience so playing straight to the headphones suits me just fine.

OK, I know it's good to share, but I've shared the story with you all haven't I...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need to see you in action at the Tap on acoustic or open mic night dude !

Seany said...

*turns white at the mere thought*