Sunday, January 01, 2006

This year's blogging project...

Talking to Little Sis yesterday exchanging the New Year best wishes stuff, I happened to mention this blog, or more to the point, the fact that she never reads it and her defense was that I never read hers. A little unfair I think considering that I helped to get started on this one, I set up another one for her here (not strictly for blogging to be fair), but apparently she now also has a shared blog here that passed me by.

In it's very early stages it's fair to say, but it did inspire me whilst preparing dinner and instead of throwing out my carrot tops, I decided to leave them in a saucer full of water on the kitchen window sill (just like we used to do at primary school). Regular readers will be all too aware of my sporadic bloggers block and here we have the perfect solution; whenever I'm short on ideas, I'll just post an update on the carrot tops.

So here's the first one to kick things off:



If this goes to plan, I've another project planned for later in the year involving a plank of wood and some paint I have in the garage...

No comments: