Monday, January 16, 2006

The final results are in...

I'm sorry to keep banging on about the birthday, but I had a quick tally up this morning of how generous everyone has been. Aside from aforementioned party-related activities, I also received this little lot:



In addition, I got £130 in cash and vouchers, £50 of which I've promised to add to the tattoo fund. Not to mention of course the endless stream of drinks, several of which I'm sure are still waiting to be claimed from behind the bar.

Oh, and a total of 47 cards plus a greeting which appeared in the local paper along with a photo that prohibits me from adding it to the blog.

I'd like to think that the subject is going to end here, but we're flying out to Dublin tomorrow, a trip over which I have to admit I'm really excited, if for no other reason than to see whether it lives up to the hype. I can't honestly say that expecting any disappointment whatsoever.

In the meantime, in the words of the legendary rockers Status Quo, the party ain't over yet...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the words of a comic from "Rowan and Martin's Laughin" - "Very Interesting" but certainly not stupid.
Have a good time in Dublin and if you do see any leprechauns just put it down to the Guiness.