Saturday, January 14, 2006

Tick, Tick, Tick...

It's a bit of a limbo day today. Regular readers will know that my Saturdays often consist of a Hobgoblin consumption marathon but seeing as it's the "surprise" party tonight, I don't really want to start too early and end up forgetting half of the occasion.

So, I have a lift arranged for 6:00pm tonight which, to be fair, still allows five hours of partying, but also means that I have an entire day with not a lot to do. The chores are all done around the house, I've cooked and eaten one of my favourite dinners and short of tearing myself away from the "8 Simple Rules" marathon on ABC1 this afternoon, there doesn't seem much else on the agenda today.

One little task that I ought to get out of the way is an update for you as I'm sure you're all intrigued as to how the carrot plantation is coming along. So I'll not keep you in suspense any longer...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh!
Haliborange camoflage