Monday, March 06, 2006

Life socks...

I've blogged several times in the past about my need for routine and my strange little neuroses, but I suspect things are seriously getting out of hand.

Whilst out on Boxing Day looking at the sales, I was in the very unusual position of being past Christmas Day and in need of some new socks. Without searching too hard, I managed to find several sets of them in the sales, but the ones that caught my eye were those with days of the week on them. Novel idea I thought and bought 2 sets with Monday to Friday designs on them and some non-descript ones for the weekends. Finally, I could throw out all of the well-worn hole-riddled socks.

The problem is that now I have to wade though a drawer full of socks every weekday morning because it's unthinkable to wear the wrong day's socks. The things in life I have to endure...

No comments: