Wednesday, March 29, 2006

If I was a beer...

It's a long time since I've done one of these, but this one seemed somehow appropriate:

Microbrew

(66% dark & bitter, 33% working class, 33% genuine)

Microbrews, though obscure, are pretty tasty things, and they continually win beer contests. I, personally, have a hard time getting past the hype and the slight air of pretention that surrounds any discussion of "hoppiness," "5-star scales," and the like. But their non-working-classness notwithstanding, Microbrew is one of the best categories on this test: dignified, intelligent, rare.

Personality-wise, you have refined tastes (after all, microbrews are usually kind of expensive), but you know how to savour what you get. Your personality isn't exactly light and bubbly, but very you're well-liked by your close circle of friends. Your sense of humor is most likely on the dark side, but that's just another way to say sophisticated, right? Just remember to act like a Pabst every once in a while, and you'll be perfect.

Cheers!!!

Find out what kind of beer you would be here

I suppose I just wanted to check that these things still work...

3 comments:

Cherrypie said...

Aagh! These things are so utterly trivial, nonsensical rubbish, but strangely compelling all the same. I was Michelob Ultra, 0% dark and bitter, 0% working class and 0% genuine. Which proves that it shows nothing! I'm 100% genuine ( well, apart from the false teeth and prosthetic leg!

Anonymous said...

Bugger! I'm a Guinness and I hate the stuff.
I should have ticked the boxes for bearded, fat sandel-wearing morris dancer to be a real ale with a creamy head.

Seany said...

Truth be known, I started off as Boddingtons until I decided to go back and be more honest with my answers.

Anyway, that's got me thinking, where did I leave my bearded fat sandals?