Thursday, June 30, 2005

Very strange...

I like to check out Funjunkie whenever I can to see the latest games and general silliness going on, but I fear this morning's visit may have changed my life more permanently.

Before I explain further, check out this bizarre link to a Bubbles and Bikinis animation. I've absolutely no idea what was going though the creators mind at the time, any more than I ever got the whole Badger Badger Badger thing. It serves no practical purpose whatsoever other than to leave me asking "Why?". All the same, I find this one strangely compelling and difficult to walk away from in case she should get stuck amongst the bubbles and need rescuing again. I really need to get out more.

Coincidentally, on that theme, I'm happy to say the pills, capsules & drops finally run out tonight and normal life (i.e. including alcohol consumption) starts again in earnest from tomorrow teatime. Seany will be back out on the Hobgoblin again so lock up your daughters, sisters, mothers, and perhaps even some of your better looking pets...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAAAT!!!
Trust my son to know these sites already. I was expecting Bodger and Badger with lots of mashed tatties. As for the bikini and bubbles....?