Thursday, June 30, 2005

House News...

For anyone who doesn't read the comments, I just thought I'd let you all know that the survey report arrived tonight and everything appears to be OK. It seems to be to be littered with a million and one disclaimers which they obviously felt obliged to include, but the important bit is that it's worth the asking price, or more to the point, sufficient to secure the mortgage.

I suppose I really ought to ring the estate agents in the morning, but I'm sure that if I wait until one minute past nine, they will be on the phone to me first.

In the meantime, comments have been received that the last photo I included was too vague, so in the light of this good news, here's a closer one...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, NOW I see which house it is...much better picture.

Anonymous said...

Enough room to graze the goats we are getting you as a house warming present.

Seany said...

I hope they're good looking goats...