Monday, June 13, 2005

'Tis a silly game...

I want to buy a house.
They want to sell one.
They know I will offer less than the asking price and so, inflate their price.
I know they have over-priced the house so I offer them considerably less.
This will carry on to and fro for way too long like some kind of school playground argument.
Eventually the realisation will hit that we have been drawn into this ridiculous game so the estate agents have something to do all day (ie. phone and pester the hell out of us both).
It's only been few days but it's a silly game and I don't want to play any more.
But if we dont, they don't get to sell their house.
And I don't get to buy one...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Seany!
House buying is no fun.
Why not cheer yourself up with a song at the Tap tomorrow?! You could use it as a practice for the one on Friday?!!
Cluck cluck?
(Well I daren't play tomorrow actually, but never mind, my 'singers' have deserted me again!)