Monday, February 28, 2005

1000 Thanks...



Wow - my Bravenet hit counter has just passed the 1000 mark! I guess that counter is the most accurate idea I have, as I added it a couple of weeks after I started blogging and it doesn't include my numerous daily visits.

If you'd have told me last November that in less than 3 months my blog would receive so many visits, from 20 countries, over 6 continents, quite honestly I would have probably been too intimidated to start it.

So to readers old and new I would like to say a big



As long as you all keep coming back, I am happy to keep providing these inane ramblings...

2 comments:

woja said...

Congratulations, Seany...

I'm sure we'll all keep coming back for more...

How was your head on Monday morning?

Seany said...

Surprisingly clear thanks Woja - in fact it felt worse after my first hour back at work this morning! There's a lesson there somewhere...