Saturday, February 26, 2005

Keeping it real...

If I've not mentioned it before, I'll go on record now to say what a wealth of musical talent we have in the Tap (and I don't include myself amongst them). At least twice month we enjoy a wide variety of live music by means of "Acoustic Culture" and "Open Mic" nights.

As a bonus we occasionally get solo gigs and last night was the turn of Rob Lowdon.

I feel a bit guilty singling him out from the others, but this guy is truly inspirational. I'm not too good at the music review wordy bit so I'll leave that to Woja, who is also responsible for the photo (not taken last night).

In fact, Woja is also responsible for my musical appearance in there but that's another story...

4 comments:

woja said...

Sean, Rob's last name is LowdOn and not LowdEn (the fault on the posters is mine).

Anonymous said...

Spot on Seany, last night Rob gave an excellent performance and I look forward to seeing him again.
Let other browsers know he is also one half of Broadsword.
Cheers,
Declan.

Anonymous said...

Hardly anonymous...I don't remember ticking that box.
Declan

Seany said...

Spelling corrected!