Monday, February 28, 2005

What's the point...

No, this isn't the beginning of a cheery "I hate my life and don't think I can carry on" post, but I do have a confession to make.

Knowing we had a party planned yesterday that was bound to involve a late and over-indulgent night, I booked today off as a holiday and have spent the whole day on one of my favourite pastimes when not working, sleeping, blogging or in the pub (which probably leaves about 6 hours per year). I'm not talking about anything unpleasant here, it's just that I can't stop playing point 'n' click games. Sad isn't it?

Firstly there are the tough puzzle ones such as Crimson Room, Viridian Room or Blue Chamber which are just so obscure in places, it's untrue.

Then there are those which are slightly easier but contain the most incredible graphics such as Samorost, Quest for the Rest, Sangar Sabrina or Sabrina in North Pole.

Finally there are those like Oriel, Les Nuits de M. Snoozleberg or Nesquick Quest where you need to get your character from A to B avoiding a number of obstacles.

If you enjoyed any of those links, I recommend Lazylaces and GamersHood where you'll find plenty more.

And these are supposed to be for kids? If only it was physically possible, I really ought to get out more...

1 comment:

Lola said...

Step away from the computer... and no one will get hurt...