Tuesday, February 15, 2005

It's good to share...

This is so much easier than having to think of something original. Here we go again with another illustrious trip into my psyche...

Vodka
Which Alcoholic Drink Are You?


hades
Which Of The Greek Gods Are You?


playboy
You are a Playboy. You perv.
What kind of Sixties Person are you?

Those gems were brought to you by Quizilla


What is your weird quotient? Click to find out! I am 52% loser. What about you? Click here to find out! I am nerdier than 27% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Those three were courtesy of Wx Plotter

Are these people technically qualified to draw these conclusions? How absolutely fascinating. Except for the fact that none of them are even close - honest. There is one factor they've all missed about me that I am now fully aware of. I'm all quizzed out now and will be avoiding these stupid bloody things in future in favour of conventional blogging.

Although that's not necessarily a good thing...

No comments: