Monday, January 01, 2007

The game continues...



With all the festive silliness out of the way, the trimmings all packed away and [hopefully] the last of the fireworks, we find ourselves back on square one of a new round of the game and unfortunately, that also means it's time for me to go back to work in the morning.

I know I've done better than many with a two week break (well, two weeks out of the office) but I'm afraid that doesn't make me any more excited about my return.

The goods news is that it is only a four day week to ease back into the new year and the following week I'm only in for three days as I've taken a couple of days off to sneak off and turn 41 while no-one's looking.

I can guarantee it will pass with considerably less fuss than last year but I never need much of an excuse to defer any talk of dieting or alcohol abstinence...

No comments: