Sunday, December 31, 2006

Here's to the New Year...



So tonight sees 2006 come to an end and in keeping with tradition, I'll be having a quiet night in. We had a good session yesterday courtesy of several pints of Hobgoblin (from the same people who are responsible for the Father Time picture above) and a dubious "jaffa cake" concoction of vodka, tia maria and orange.

I've managed to stick to my resolution of staying off the cigarettes for another year and I did lose weight, although the bathroom scales this morning would indicate that I've managed to find it again so there's one for next year already. Other than that I've a trip to Toronto planned and I'd like to head south to St Louis again while I'm that side of the pond. There's the second tattoo design that's been in my jacket pocket for long enough and ought to be on my arm by now and I've a room full of musical equipment that deserves a bit more attention. That should be enough to keep me out of mischief for a while.

Anyway, here's wishing you all the best for 2007 and I hope that you enjoy yourselves this evening, however you choose to celebrate...

5 comments:

Karate Jim said...

My resolutions seem to be the same every year. Some of yours sound like just having some time out for yourself which can only be a good thing! Good luck with them and may 2007 bring you all the thingsyou wanted but santa couldn't afford!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to ya dude and I hope it's a good one :) My res's are to make sure I don't give anything up lol.

delcatto said...

Happy New Year Seany!!
My resolutions....to not make any and therefore enjoy 2007.
All the best mate.

Cherrypie said...

Happy New Year, Seany. I think I've found some of that weight you lost too. x

Seany said...

Wow, so many of my loyal readers and commenters in one place - I'm truly honoured.

In that case I should also take the chance to thank you all for your continued interest - have a great 2007 everyone!