Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Joy to the world...

Well certainly joy to me right now - I left work last night for the last time this year (hopefully). I'm on call for three days next week but beyond that I'm pleased to use up the last of my holidays and forget about the place for a couple of weeks.

Better still, I went out last night for my first midweek pint in a very long time and had a great time at the Christmas Acoustic Culture night at the Tap. When it's on the form that it was on last night, it's a hard night to beat; a great variety of festive music, all played live and plenty of sing-alongs.

I might manage to cram one more night in the pub before Christmas, but I'm certainly not short of things to be getting on with in the meantime...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I have to agree with ya dude, twas a fine night in there and the Guinness went down a treat :)