Sunday, February 05, 2006

Good news, bad news...

I've always believed that around every silver lining there's a filthy black cloud.

Yesterday got off to a pretty good start. I got all of the chores out of the way in the morning which meant we were all in the Tap for around 12:30 in preparation for an afternoon's rugby on the big screen.

What more could you ask for? Plenty of good ales, a delicious steak dinner, Ireland beat Italy (although we didn't see much of it), England beat Wales convincingly in their opening game, I even won a Six Nations rugby shirt and ball (the latter of which I re-raffled). You would struggle to ruin a day like that.

Then I discovered that someone had made off with my leather jacket. Fortunately the only thing of any value in there was my bluetooth headset, but all the same, I only bought the jacket late last year. Looking back, we think we know who took it but she was nowhere to be seen by the time we realised what had happened.

Thieving junkie bitch...

No comments: