Sunday, February 26, 2006

Beer Update...

Further to yesterday's post, I can report that there were two additional Fugelstou beers on sale at the Tap - "Another Three Points" and "Two Hats" which now leaves me in a dilemma.

Although Two Hats is a nice pint, Another Three Points is an excellent beer, a new brew apparently, somewhat similar to the aforementioned Rhatas but more worthy of the Beer of The Festival title. Except that it wasn't on the original list. But it was bought in especially for the festival. Does is count as part of the festival then or not?

It can't be a bad life if this is all I have to worry about...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blurgh @ real ale, it's just some dude's dogy homebrew really init lol !

Am sticking to the Guinnes hic-hic ;)

Seany said...

There's just no educating some people I guess! Except that I'm quite partial to a Guinness or two myself...