Sunday, January 16, 2005

And in today's news...

I stumbled across this story this morning which made me smile. The item itself was nothing spectacular, although fair play to the girl in question. No, the source of my amusement was the generic eBay ads at the foot of the page inviting us to check out their huge selection of new & used cheeseburgers. I didn't get a big breakfast this morning, but somehow I'm still not tempted...


Then there is the Romanian couple who have named their first child "Yahoo" after the place they met. I'm just glad they didn't get together through one of my favourite sites...


Here's a great example of extremes people will go to in the attempt to cheat a few quid (or Euros in this case). I'm sure there's a wise crack about chips going begging here somewhere...


Finally, M-Law have announced the 8th Wacky Warning Label Award winners. I worry sometimes at the depths of stupidity we are increasingly expected to cater for. And as for this...

No comments: