Sunday, January 30, 2005

And for my next trick...

Tomorrow sees January come to a close and I'm proud to be celebrating the completion of a cigarette-free month. Problem is, I've got the "giving up bug" now that the last challenge has been so straight forward, but I don't know what to target next.

The first one ought to be to lose some weight. According to the death clock, I could do with extending my longevity by a few years. However, I know there is a fair bit of travel on the cards with work next month and there is a law stating that when the company is paying, you have to eat very well.

I could give up the bee... that is such a ridiculous idea, I can't even finish typing it. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to stick to the school-night rule though.

What about giving up my single-man lifestyle? Yeah, right. That's about as likely as the beer idea.

I could give up the blog but it's still in it's early days really and over 500 people have dropped in during the last couple of months to check out my inane ramblings. Some have even admitted to it by leaving comments (thanks, by the way - keep 'em coming!).

It needs a bit more thought yet. There's an idea - I know it's become a bit of a trademark on here now, but I could always try giving up my incomplete sentences...


No comments: