Sunday, August 19, 2007

Suddenly I see...



A week or so ago I thought it might be fun to see if there are any interesting gigs that coincide with our American tour next month and was quite pleased when I spotted somewhere that KT Tunstall was playing in St Louis on one of the nights we would be there.

Whilst suggesting the idea to Pete yesterday, I was having difficulty finding any ticket details on either hers or the venue's website despite the fact that elsewhere it clearly said that she would be playing there on 20th September. All we could find were tickets for a gig in New York (sadly not on our already extensive agenda) or reviews for the last time she'd played there.

It was only after some extensive searching that the penny finally dropped and I realised that St Louis was actually included in her U.S. Tour - on 20th September 2006...

No comments: