Sunday, August 19, 2007

Doctor Seany...

I continue to be fascinated by the reasons people end up here and enjoy the diversity of referrals I get, but this morning I found something a little different.

Although I appreciate that most of my ramblings are about working too hard, partying too hard (is that possible?) or being pestered by morons on my daily commute, there's seldom much very sensible to be found here. Pictures of bunny girls or Samantha Janus (sadly I have no combination of the two) continue to reign as the most popular reason for landing here from search engines.

I'm sure you can imagine my surprise when I found an incoming referral from Right Health website with a direct link to one of my posts in their Best of Health section. Ironically, the post in question was about my planning a lazy day, having eaten far too much from a meat pack I'd won from the pub.

Hmmm, what a shining example of healthy living I must be...

1 comment:

Karate Jim said...

Maybe they were referring people to you as a warning of what will happen if they continue on their carefree living :o)