Thursday, December 15, 2005

And there's more...

...in the continuing daily blow-by-blow account of my Christmas preparations.

In my last post I eluded to the fact that buying alcohol has never posed much of a problem for me and tonight I've proved it. Broken all personal till receipt records in one foul swoop and the only edible items were a multi pack each of crisps and snacks. I won't divulge the actual total, but lets say that it exceeded two figures (to the left of the decimal point, in case you were wondering).

The dining room is almost clear now pending Saturday's delivery and I finished off the evening's activities by getting all of the presents wrapped. The only shopping items left are a few fresh bits which I'll pick up towards the end of next week. The last of the decorations will go up on Saturday while I'm waiting around the house, which leaves Friday night with no real plans.

Hmmm, what should I do? Answers on a postcard to Hobgoblin competition...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friday Night : Pop over to St Louis for the weekend and pick up some Christmas baaaargains......

Seany said...

Great idea - I just wish I'd thought of that before I got a taxi into town last night!