Sunday, March 30, 2008

All change...

I could often be accused of taking things too literally.

By pure chance I happened to catch James Martin's closing comments on Saturday Kitchen yesterday and his reminder that the clocks were moving forward at 1 o'clock this morning. Nothing else on the news or on any websites I'd stumbled across yesterday. So this morning, once I'd done the rounds correcting everything in the house with a clock, I remembered to change the clock on the blog.

While I was at it, I thought that maybe it was time for a real change and decided to go for a new clock entirely. In fact while I was at it, I realised that the blog design hadn't changed since November 2006 so perhaps it was time for a spring clean and complete overhaul.

There's nothing too drastic gone on; just removal of a few obsolete/seldom used links and a new colour scheme. I've also added a new section for local My Spaces and although mine is on there,it's only for my continued amusement that apparently I have no friends!

Whilst on the subject of friends, I've added the MySpace for the band Second Nature, the lead singer of which just happens to be an old college mate of mine. In fact as of today he's an even older mate of mine as it's his birthday so if you're looking in Rich, 'ave a good 'un...

1 comment:

delcatto said...

I've checked your 'My space' and still no music....