Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Rum-te-tum-te-tum-te-tum...

OK, enough is enough, tonight I crossed a line that I'm not entirely sure about.

I'd pretty much had enough of work from the moment I got out of the car this morning so heaven knows why I was still sat there almost two hours after everyone else had gone home. Then the realisation hit me:

Sod it. Go home. You're not going to clear your inbox, let alone your desk tonight so call it a day. What's more, if you leave now you can catch The Archers again on the way home.

It really is time to start scanning those job pages a little more closely.

Oh, and for those of you who were worried, Clarrie Grundy's preparations for the Christmas fair are coming along quite nicely since Fallon offered to help out...

1 comment:

Karate Jim said...

The Archers????
Menah menah doo doo be do do...
oh, sorry, that's a happy muppet!