Saturday, November 10, 2007

Driven to distraction...

Duty calls this weekend I'm afraid so I got the obligatory few beers out of the way last last night allowing me to focus the rest of my time trying to get on with the mountain work I've brought home.

While taking some time out this evening I stumbled across a website on a topic very close to my heart. I've spent enough time on here wittering about some of the drivers I encounter during my daily commute and at BetterDrivingPlease you can actually do something about them.

As I haven't actually memorised the vehicle registrations of any recent offenders, I busied myself playing with some of the tests on there instead. I'm pleased to say that I did pretty well on everything I tried, although my mock theory test was a bit too close for comfort.

Fortunately, I have another 29 years to practise before I'll be tested again for real...

No comments: