Sunday, June 18, 2006

So tired...

I'm concerned that I may have been exposed to the alcohol equivalent of kryptonite as I seem to have lost my beer drinking super-powers.

Si Nichols made a welcome return to the Tap on Friday night and as expected, gave us all a great night's entertainment. Whilst in there, it would have been rude to pass up the chance of a good meal and a few ales which seemed non-excessive at the time, although I've been absolutely knackered since waking up Saturday morning.

I've still managed to get all of the necessary stuff done but if I sit down for more than five minutes, the next thing I know, I'm fast asleep. Perhaps [he hopes] it's not at all beer related and just a symptom of the incredibly warm weather we're enjoying right now, which I'm certainly not about to start complaining about.

I've been meaning to take five minutes aside to look up narcolepsy but... zzz... zzz... zzz...

No comments: