Sunday, June 25, 2006

Nice day for it...

So England are through to the quarter finals and whilst watching the match I enjoyed a delicous plate full of pork in ginger & spring onion, of my own making I hasten to add. Another weekend off the pop (I was drinking shandy at Friday night's party in case you were wondering) and all of the weekly chores completed and a couple more besides.

So why "nice day"? Well possibly not but now I can check exactly how nice (as can you) by means of the Metcheck link I've added to the blog template this evening.

OK, even in June we're bound to be destined for wind, rain or possibly snow around these parts, but at least I can get an indication of how deep it's likely to get and how soon...

2 comments:

delcatto said...

BBrrrr...
seasonal for ducks and penguins.
Do the Chinese eat penguins and do they taste like chicken?

Mine with ginger please.

Seany said...

I've often wondered, if a chicken tries something new to eat,does it taste like people?