Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tat-two...

Finally the waiting is over. After nearly eighteen months since the last one and about four months since I joined the waiting list, I'm now the proud owner of my second tattoo.

Positioned on my upper right arm to balance out the first one, I sat for another three hours while Stewart worked his prerequisite magic on my grubby, folded, photocopied design and transformed it into something much more artistic, managing to capture everything I hoped he would.

I know it effects different people different ways, but I can honestly say that this one went far easier than the last one and the last one was hardly agonising. All I can say is that it was definitely worth putting up with a little discomfort and certainly well worth the wait.

What does it look like? Sorry, got to go now - the pizza man's just arrived with my tea. I'll see if I can get a photo on here later...

No comments: