Monday, July 16, 2007

So, the cinema is cool...

Perhaps a bit too nippy actually, I think someone had gone a bit OTT on the aircon controls, but fortunately, I've been putting aside a few pounds of insulation for just such an occasion.

The verdict? Very good - my loss for the last twelve years I guess. Company was enjoyable as expected, but I was pleasantly surprised by the comfy seats, plenty of legroom and lack of unwanted noise from the audience (quite a result for a Sunday afternoon). The film was excellent - we decided on the latest Harry Potter offering. If you're reading this Little Sis, I'm sorry for beating you to it, but you have read the book so you've a good idea how it ends anyway.

Back to a day of normality in the office today but tomorrow sees a day off for my long awaited return to the studio for some additional inking a mere one year, five months and one day since the last one...

No comments: