Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Let the games commence...

Readers who've been with me since the very beginning of this blog may well recall the fun and games I had last year trying to save time by doing all of my Christmas shopping over the internet. I was down to the last couple of days when the final delivery arrived last year, but a year later I seem to have forgotten what an incredibly stressful experience it all was.

Not one to learn from such experiences, I have just waded blindly in and done exactly the same this year but with one big difference - I've started a month earlier. Everything in stock and on it's way over the next 3-5 days - alledgedly - let's see how things work out.

If all goes well, that should leave me a bit of spare time to worry about more trivial things such as moving into the bungalow. Yes folks, we're approaching five months down the road since the offer was accepted and still no moving date. I'm assured by all sorts of people that it should be complete "any time soon" but excuse me for not getting overly enthusiastic just yet...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No need to order my prezzy online dear chap, simply order over the bar at the Tap hehe !

Seany said...

Here's the first present I'm giving this year then. All the best Fil...

Anonymous said...

Nice one ya cheeeers lol !

Anonymous said...

Seany...You'll soon be able to move in and receive a bungalow bill from the legal beagles ( so called because they put the bite on you ).