Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Seconds out, round three...

We're all set for our third trip to the Iberian peninsula and it appears that the itinerary is exactly the same as the last trip. This next week has always promised to be the most challenging of the early sessions so I'm hoping we can curtail some of the late nights eating and drinking in favour of getting some serious work done and not feeling like a zombie when I get back next Friday.

WTF? I can't believe I just typed that. Methinks 'tis time to take some time off and re-align some priorities...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll toast your success with a glass or two of port...towards your Iberian adventures and your house move.

Anonymous said...

Just get rat arsed hehe !

ps...good duo on at Hope & Anchor on Saturday night ;)