Monday, November 14, 2005

Ho Ho Ho...

It worked! Despite the emotional scars from last year's attempt, this year's Christmas shop has gone much closer to plan with everything arriving in good time, all just as described (some better) and I'm confident everyone will be happy with what they've got (trust me Sis if you're reading this!)

Not one to give up the opportunity of unecessary festive stress, it's looking extremely likely that I will be in the bungalow for Christmas, so all being well I have got little Sis's family coming to stay for a couple of days and I've got everyone round for Christmas dinner. Personally I think it's very brave of them all but not to worry, I'm getting a new barbecue from work this month as a 10-year long service award (unconventional maybe, but we get to pick our own presents and I don't really need a carriage clock). I just need to get my hands on some turkey burgers and oven chips, or perhaps I will take inspiration from the old Oxo ads and ring out for kebabs all round. Not turkey perhaps, but Turkish...

No comments: