Sunday, September 18, 2005

No comment...

While I've got my hands on a PC, lets go for the third post in one day!

I just wanted to thank everybody for their kind comments, especially the ones that then go on to offer me amazing business opportunties, fantastic real estate deals and unbelievable holiday packages.

Call me cynical, but I suspect there may be darker forces at work here so I've decided to add the word verification to the comments posting.

Apologies to the regular commenters for the added inconvenience but it's always the few that spoil it for the rest of us...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

pssst... wanna buy a drum kit?
You get some prime Louisiana real estate thrown in.

Anonymous said...

Drum lessons - $4000000 per hour ;)

Anonymous said...

Dark forces at work?
Microsoft or Al Qaeda?...or maybe Hobgoblins.
Dec.

Anonymous said...

Hello..are you still with us...or have the Hobgoblins got you? It's almost October. I miss my daily dose of Seany.

Anonymous said...

I've been here,man,boy and tadpole.Eeeh I remember when Hobgoblin was thrupence a pint and t'old Queen was on t'throne...John Inman I think it was.But never have I known such a time wi'out t' sayings of that venerable sage Seany.
Fetch thy laptop lad,ye're needed in these days of chaos.The latter days of Bush and Blur and two jags Johnny.
Dec ( aged 52 and a half ).